BEShielding S.r.l. was set thanks to the merger of different professional skills: marketing and organisational know-how of a historical company in the industrial electrical sector and technical and design know-how of a Team of Electrical Engineers of the Politecnico of Turin.
BEShielding S.r.l. is a new organisation specialising in solutions for: “Electromagnetic Shielding” (Elecromagnetic Field Shielding or EMF Shielding) and makes it possible to address issues connected to mitigating electromagnetic fields in all stages:
- Environmental impact assessment;
- Designing the shielding or mitigation system;
- Products and Solutions;
- Guide to Installation;
- Final testing and technical report.
The main objective of the new business - which will continue offering the existing services and products - will be to manage all market demands in Italy as well as abroad for mitigating electromagnetic fields.
The offer of products, solutions and services by BEShielding S.r.l. consists of:
- Range of WPL, WPM shielding plates;
- Range of standard shielding trunking systems;
- ange of underground Shielding (buried cable trays and joint area);
- Ad hoc shielding solutions for transformation stations;
- Ad hoc shielding solutions for industrial machines;
- MAGIC® Software for environmental impact assessment;
The headquarters and administration offices is in Cascine Vica - Rivoli in the province of Turin. The internal organisation consists of: and engineering and design department, a sales department, marketing department, accounts department and test laboratory.
The BEShielding organisation also relies on a network of CEM consultants active on the whole Italian territory and a few Sales Agencies located in strategic points of our peninsula.
Marketing and organisational know-how of a historical company in the industrial electrical sector
Technical and design know-how of a Team of Electrical Engineers of the Politecnico of Turin
A network of consultants active on the whole Italian territory and Sales Agencies located in strategic locations of our peninsula.